Thank you for being part of this journey with us. Please peruse the diagram below and be sure to read on to find out more.
- We are currently at 54% of our goal to get to NYC.
- When we reach 65% of our goal for NYC, we will actually be 100% funded for Orlando. Due to various reasons, we’ve lost about $1500 in consistent monthly support.
- This is our “Gideon’s fleece” goal. If we reach this amount by May 31, we will have confirmation that NYC is our ministry destination.
- If we make our goal for May, we will continue raising the remaining funds for NYC. If we don’t meet this goal, we will do this ministry from wherever God wants us.
- This envelope diagram shows how we arrive at these monetary figures. It may seem like a lot of money, but we raise more than our salaries. We also raise our Social Security, benefits, retirement, and ministry expenses. Cru does not have a central funding source to help us. Maybe the best way to think about this is that we’re running our own small business. We are responsible to cover all costs.
How you can help:
- Commit to pray once a week that we will become 75% funded by May.
- Begin financially supporting our ministry on a monthly basis, or consider increasing your current giving. You can go to our giving page on www.ccci.org/give. Then click on the button on the right side: “give a gift.” Or, you can mail a check, made out to Campus Crusade for Christ, to: CCCI, Attn: Contributions, P.O. Box 628222, Orlando, FL 32862-8222. If you have questions, please use the contact information below our signatures or email us from our contact page.
- Introduce us to a few people you know who might be interested in hearing about our ministry.
Due to our need, we’re committing to calling you, our supporters, in March. Please pray about what the Lord would have you to do. We look forward to connecting with you all!
Sarah Kennedy Irwin
ARTIST & GRAPHIC DESIGNER
THEOLOGIAN & ARTS ADVOCATE
Watch for our next newsletter—it will be all about the Forum on Beauty conference we were a part of in Rock Hill, SC. Here’s a brief teaser…