This summer seems to be the “wedding summer” for us as we are attending three weddings of friends we just can’t miss. We’ve already witnessed our friends Stephen and Erica’s wedding but there are two more, one in NYC the other in Myrtle Beach. We are quite excited for both the couples involved as they have both been people that have been in my life since I moved to NYC.
With the weddings in different parts of the country this means travel and we will launch north this Tuesday for two weeks on the road. Our schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, July 13th – travel to North Carolina
- Wednesday, July 14th – travel to Maryland
- July 15th through July 19th – In NYC for some business (more on this in a later blog) and wedding
- Tuesday, July 20th – travel from Maryland to North Carolina
- July 20th through July 24th – In North Carolina area visiting friends
- July 24th through July 26th – In Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for wedding
- Monday, July 26th – travel back to Orlando, home again…yeah.
If you say a prayer for our travels and safety and fruitfulness…we’d be extremely appreciative.
Kirk & Sarah